Mark Hix and his senior team host meet and greet sessions to interview potential new members of the team.
If you would like to have an informal chat about opportunities within the group then book a time slot for one of our sessions:
Wednesday 29th July
Kitchen Library, Tramshed
32 Rivington Street
Shoreditch EC2A 3LX.
We are always looking for energetic people with a passion for learning about food and drink.
If you would like to talk to us about where you could fit in please contact -
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team. The right person will be a team player with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for cooking. We try and promote from within and as we have 6 other restaurants in London there is plenty of opportunity for progression if you have the right HIXY attitude!
It is a demanding role in a busy restaurant so at least two years experience in a similar environment and a strong command of English is essential. In return for your hard work, we are offering a competitive London wage and staff benefits to include:
- Up to 50% staff discount across all HIX restaurants
- 28 days holiday
- Staff food (AM & PM)
- Uniform and Birkenstocks provided
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- £500 recruitment incentive
If you have a love of food, drink, art and above all cooking, this could be the opportunity for you!
The role of the assistant would be to support the Gallery manager in the overall running of the gallery from meeting artists to curating new shows. It is a chance to learn about the contemporary art scene and to develop skills and knowledge in gallery management.
The ideal intern will have:
- Knowledge of the contemporary London art scene
- Excellent spoken and written English
- An eye for detail and a commitment to quality in all the work you do
- An interest in food
- Evidence of excellent communication skills and commitment to exceptional customer service
- A desire to learn and take an interest in all aspects of the business
- Social media savvy, ability to contribute business development ideas
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel competent
- Degree in Art related subject